Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Hillary Clinton never gets on that ticket, and I'll tell you why. Bill was slick, Bill was handsome, Hillary had him under speech lessons, lying lessons, and just to show I'm not a hard hearted man, he got the best blow jobs of anyone and I've had 'em all over the world! And then along comes Barrack Obama with his Hawaiian charm and oratorical voice, and he threw it all away just to make Hillary look ridiculous, and a woman in her position cannot afford to be made to look ridiculous!

Hysterical, DT. It's also very true. The three person committee that Obama appointed doesn't bode well for Hillary's chances at VP. You have Caroline Kennedy, who gave Obama a key boost when she backed him along with her uncle Edward. With her are veteran Democratic operative Jim Johnson, who has not been a Clinton fan, and Eric Holder, the former acting attorney general who was left holding the bag on Bill Clinton's controversial pardons. I think the committee itself is a veiled message for her to get on with her life. At this point, I'm thinking Jim Webb probably looks like the favorite.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.