I agree PB. I don't necessarily buy into some of these polls and I think, even though there is truth to it, the media is creating (somewhat) this racial divide.

,Everytime I see Obama there are huge crowds; 75,000 just last week in Oregon. From what I understand that was the largest crowd ever for this kind of event. My sister sent me an article from Grand Rapids Michigan were he was when Edwards endorsed him and the crowd was also huge. You see many white faces in the crowd, not just black.

This isn't to say that there are not people/areas that will not vote for him. Just yesterday I saw a couple very disturbing clips from West Virgina and Ky in which they were asking people if they'd vote for Obama. One woman said she would not because "he's Muslim" and another woman who didn't sound too intelligent says, "I won't vote for a Hussein, I've had enough of Husseins." eek My point being, there are all kinds of misinformed, unintelligent and baised people.

All I can say there is definitely something happening this election season and sense a change of some kind. God knows we need it.

TIS

Oh yea, and as far as the sexiskm claims go that's bullshit too. She talks about how tough she is and then whines like a baby because she "says" there's sexism......because she's losing.

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 05/24/08 11:08 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon