Originally Posted By: Blibbleblabble
It seems strange that random threads would suddenly lock... sorry if this is discussed elsewhere on the site, I'm still trying to figure out what's going on.

"Random threads" didn't "suddenly lock." You're right, this isn't the right place to discuss this, but, it's discussed elsewhere and it's not random: ALL the threads in question were very large, and most years in the making. The most popular threads on the site. I don't know what caused it, but I had a hell-filled weekend over it, got'em back, and I'm not about to take any chances because I wanna see how big they can get. What is the big deal, anyway? Size (of threads) doesn't matter - the health of the BB does. tongue wink If I ever find out the problem, then things may change. But until then, please give me a little slack. wink

I came here to say something about Doom, not discuss the board. That belongs elsewhere.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations