Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
What is "for entertainment sake"? You mean "for entertainment's sake"? \:p ;\)

Entertainment for me is seeing you type its when you mean it's, among other writing blunders. \:p ;\)

This thread is called "Movies You Just Watched Discussion," not "In-Depth Movie Reviews With Unnecessary Cursing of Any Movies You've Ever Seen, But Only if Acceptable to RedRocketAGO"

*I* (and millions of people) enjoy blockbuster popcorn summer movies, action/adventure, sci-fi/fantasy, etc -- just for entertainment. I get at least 3 Netflix discs/week and can get whatever I want. I don't have to -- nor want to -- watch 4- and 5-Star movies (as rated by fallible people with opinions and stinky shit) every single time. I'm not here to impress anyone, especially you. \:p I don't even read/watch movie reviews. I don't need some pretentious "expert" to tell me if I'll like it or not. If the trailer or description look interesting enough to me, I'll watch it. If a buddy of mine who knows my tastes says, "yeah, it's pretty good - check it out", then I'll check it out.

So yeah. Death at a Funeral was pretty hilarious if you're into "wacky" comedies. Now go home and get your shine box. \:p

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations