Sorry, got caught up into Hell's Kitchen and then Last Restaurant Standing marathon... lol ;\)

Don't worry, I'm here now to state the truth ;\)

Top 4 : Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
 Code:
A  DavidA   [Love Me Tender]
B+ DavidC   [Baba O'Riley]
B+ Syesha   [A Change is Gonna Come]
B+ Syesha   [Proud Mary]
B  DavidA   [Stand By Me]
B- DavidC   [Hungry Like the Wolf]
C- Jason    [I Shot the Sheriff]
D+ Jason    [Mr Tambourine Man]

"A+" is reserved for DA's "Imagine" - there will never be a better Idol performance than that.

What's with the Syeshaphobia??! I think she's awesome! \:p

DA deserves to win this, he's always 100%. DC is very close - I love'm - but his first song was standard fare. Baba O'Riley was brilliant, though; but a somewhat awkward arrangement. I'm still lovin' Syesha! Looks and sings like an "American Idol" should! Perhaps the only one. Too bad I'm the only one who thinks so. "Cutey" Jason now simply has to go. He seems bent on losing, so, so be it! BYE!

I've never been right in predicting the winner, but, I think DA has been most consistent. An Idol? I don't know. But he'd deserve it. Gotta love DC. An Idol? Eh. More of a band leader, but I wouldn't be disappointed. Syesha! You know I love her. She looks and sounds like an Idol! But doubtful. That leaves Jason, who better be going home this week. And with congrats, of course.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations