FINALLY after weeks and weeks of waiting (freakin' Netflix ), I got three top-shelf movies to watch over the past 3 nights:

American Gangster (2007) - I like Denzel Washington, and he did a fine job. Typical job, for him, but a fine job. It kept my interest. But just like the innocent chick in Pulp Fiction who ruins everything.........

No Country for Old Men (2007) - Four Oscars including Best Picture, huh? I don't know. I like the Coen's, but I was getting lost as much as I did in Lynch's Lost Highway. Visually spectacular, however. But I'll need to watch this one again.

Across the Universe (2007) - The Beatles meets Rent, but I didn't mind. And I had no idea Bono was in it until he started singing (I thought it was Lemmy from Motörhead at first! lol ) -- and his American accent was spot-on! (Also Joe Cocker and Eddie Izzard). My best friend, who's a Beatles fanatic, refuses to watch this, and hated Sgt Peppers because "it's not The Beatles"... but then again, he hates musicals). But I don't. [All Songs]

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations