Originally Posted By: J Geoff

Next up...

Syesha and Brooke: Brooke is safe & Syesha is Bottom 2 ???!!!?!?! WTF??? \:o \:o

Makes you wonder about the demographics of the voters. Do any of the fab 4 here vote? I don't. My wife does. She voted only for David A this week. In previous weeks she voted for 3 or 4 people. Carly does appear to be a fun-loving person, but she has that screamer upper range - not good. Lord Andy Lloyd is a strange duck, but he can sure write some incredible music. Vocally his big songs usually cover 2 octaves and this group was having a hard time with that range of notes. Brooke had the smartest choice of songs for her range; about a half an octave.

Now we switch gears to Neil Diamond. Not much beyond one octave there. "Where it began, I can't begin to know,......Sweet Caroline" and the audience goes - bah, bah, bah "Good times never seemed so good" (audience) SO GOOD, SO GOOD....Simon would fall off of his chair.....and Jason would win!

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12