SC, You all know me here, and I never thought I'd say this, but if Hillary gets the Dem Nomination I will go into the Obama -McCain race with an open mind.

She and Bill have proven themselves to be every bit as bad as you DC and others have said they were all along. My blind spot was they were doing it to republicans, but now lookingback I see how they betrayed their supporters and "friends" all along, especially some of those early cabinet appontees who had minor nanny issues and the like. They showed no loyalty and threw them under the bus. Same thing with Gore. They will do or say anything to gain power, and it seems like they want power for its own sake, not to really do any good.

Yesterday Bill, who I think is losing his marbles gave a taped interview on his race baiting comments in South Carlina comparing Obama to Jesse Jackson, and a few hour later, also on tape completely lied about haveing never made the comment. Unbelievable.

I am sure Obama is not your cup of tea (he is a liberal Democrat) but I truly believes he wants to do what's right for the country as does McCain. I would love to see those two duke it out on the issues and have a real debate about the economy, the war, the environemnt, taxes, etc., and not all this negative crap using pictures of Osama bin Laden, and talking about lapel pins to smear the other candidate. WHoever's arguments make the most sense to me will get my vote.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."