Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
*=He called BLADE RUNNER "rubbish" and thought RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK was meh. What The Fuck?

WHAT???! Capo, don't make me start agreeing with RedRocket here... is this true?? \:o

Blade Runner is one of my favorite films of all time!! WHAT??

Raiders, sure, it's fun, but whatever... but Blade Runner??? \:\/

Granted, I don't know which version you've seen. And a while ago I got the DVD set with "all" the versions on it, but, haven't yet watched it. But in any event... please provide a link to your review!

Anyway...

Last night it was Johnny Depp in Nick of Time (1995) -- a film I hadn't heard of, with Christopher Walken, no less. Not terrible. Not great. But seemed to be like a TV Movie. Forgettable, but, worth the watch if you like thrillers (I do!), or JD...

Tonight was Samuel L. Jackson in One Eight Seven (1997) -- not the strongest urban high school stories I've seen, but -- okay, let's face it, a copycat (even as predecessor) of a few greats. This was all right, I guess. (It was no Lean on Me (1989) or anything -- but I saw the same vibe coming) -- but attempting to be, and failing to come thru as, a thriller.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations