Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Speaking of Marty (they show him mostly in the beginning), he is kind of unintentionally humourous. He strikes me as very nervous and fidgety (i.e. " All I wanna know is what song they are gonna open with" he says several times during the planning stages or "we definitly can't set Mick on fire" talking about some kind of stage lighting or something. He reminds me of a Joe Pesci character. No what I mean Capo?
Ha, yeah, he's very concerned about who's going to be where when it all starts; you have to admire his passion and balls. I'm still not sure if we needed that opening black-and-white montage, though (or the end). That kind of thing's better suited to an optional extra on the DVD release; as it is, it comes across as a bit contrived (as interesting as I find it, in itself).

Another decision that I found very strange and strained, as regards portrayal oof the Stones as timeless... did you notice that almost every single person in the front row was some sort of hyperreal blonde lass you'd expect to see on MTV? What was all that about? To show the Stones' lasting sex appeal?

Last edited by Capo de La Cosa Nostra; 04/21/08 10:45 PM.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?