Originally Posted By: Ice
 Originally Posted By: bogey
I've been gone too long. When the fuck did you start smoking?

I assume you're referring to the C-man. I guess the dude thinks just b/c he's turning 16 in a few days that he can start lighting em' up.

Quite some time ago I realized everyone dies. If everyone dies eventually, who's to stop you from doing what you want? I'd say a year, year and a half ago or so is when I first smoked, but not when I "started." Then I'd say I was "casual," usually only smoking after sum drugz lawl, because nicotine supplies a 17% increase to the high you get off of that other stuff you smoke. Then I'd say in the last 6 months or so I've been about a pack a day.

I still don't give a shit about my health, but the idea of being addicted to anything is a little much, once you put it in retrospect.

By which I mean I dressed up like I was from the fifties and looked around.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."