I wouldn't have seen this coming when I first posted in this thread last night, but this morning, after waking up and smoking a morning cigarette, I decided I am also going to try to quit. It worked out perfectly. It was the last cigarette of my pack, and it was probably one of the best cigarettes of my life--I mean, usually when I smoke, I feel like the cigarette goes way too fast, and afterwards I'm always keeping an eye on the clock, choosing a time in which I could smoke another without seeming excessive. But I just felt completely fullfilled, and got a head-buzz off of a cigarette for the first time in probably six months. It just seems right.

And besides, it's never been the health-issues that bothered me, but the idea of being addicted to any substance is just down-right depressing to me. I just keep telling myself, I don't need it, but I'd like it, and as corny as it sounds, it's actually been helping. It's been less than 12 hours, and I already feel like a humongous weight has been lifted. Hopefully I still feel this way in a day or two.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."