LLC, Zombie World hu!!!! What was in her patch, LSD? She sure had what I would think were a little extreme symptoms.

I considered the patch as well. If you decide to go with the it, be careful. I "heard" if you use the patch and even have one cigaret that you'll get sick as a dog. So check with someone and/or make damn sure you don't smoke while using it.

For me, I gradually weined myself off nicotine. Sounds really crazy, but I use to smoke a pack a day and started by cutting down to a half pack, then after a couple weeks only 4/5 a day (after meals were a must). Finally quit. As a matter of fact it's 10 months today. \:D "By George, I think I've Got it." I'm not tempted at all anymore. However, my daughters' think I'm crazy because if were are exiting a restaurant our outside somewhere and someone is smoking, I do tend to want to take a big snort. They say, "That smells good?" Hard to explain to those who have never smoked. Never think about lighting up anymore though.

Anyway good luck to you DS. Quit whichever way you feel is the best for you. Keep us posted

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon