Geoff & SB

August is always a bad month for me, since I return to school after a month off in July (June 20 - July 20. Acutally I go back to work on July 25 I think). Also, after being gone for two weeks during my brother's illness I'd feel especially awkward asking for more time so soon after returning.

Yes, I would CONSIDER going back East again. However, keep in mind, for you guys if it's in your backyard so to speak, it's easy for you to quickly plan. For me, I am a planner, and like to check fares, dates, etc out before I go on a cross country trip. Know what I mean?? I think maybe the same for Mig, since she is the other "traveler". \:\)

I am planning a Vegas trip in late June or July as well (which is my backyard, so to speak). It would be nice to at least have a Date set for the BB meet so I can at least know the dates won't conflict.

Again, I understand the situation here and realize everything can't be built around my schedule. So, once you guys set a date, at least I can work from there and see what it will cost. If it's meant to be it will come to pass, if not, it won't. ;\) Barring any family emergency, or unforseen event, I'm willing to give it my best shot.

Oh, and boy would I love to go to the UK meet with Yogi, Mick and Chopper. Maybe someday. \:\)

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 04/13/08 11:22 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon