Geoff, I can't say I have heard Tom's River before. You've been there all your life?

Anyway, even though I'm in California now for 27 years, it's Grand Rapids Michigan that's home for me I was born and raised there.

For those who don't know Michigan is the "Great Lakes" state. I remember many times in the heat of summer my dad would take us to a different lake each time we went swimming. There is no shortage that's for sure. \:\) Also, did you know that Grand Rapids, the second largest city (Detroit being the largest), is the Furniture Capital?

I was pleased when I was there last month, as we drove downtown to the hospital, how nicely they are refurbishing the area. I do hope they keep some of the older buidlings though for history's sake. There is always something neat about them to me.

TIS

http://www.grcvb.org/visit.php

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon