In ORDER of Occurence NOT Mention

1. 1917 (30 years before 1937) AN Irish woman hd Luca's son. Luca found a midwife Filomena in th emiddle of the night, and forced her at knifepoint to throw the chid intot he furnace (Back into the flames of hell from which it came)
Luca didn't want a child period because he knew all he could give it was a horrible life.
(2pac "All I Could give it was my debt and my last name")

2. WHile in jail for this crime, Luca slashed his throat with a shard of glass, the police revived him, and Clemenza told Vito of him, and Vito put the fear of hell in him, and Luca went to work as Don Corleone's bodyguard.

3. In 1931, shortly after Tessio killed Sal Maranzallo, Luca killed two Capone spies. (Hacked one to death, other suffocated on towel)

4. 1935 Vito Corleone was shot by Irishmen. Luca killed four or six men responsible.

5. 1937 Luca killed the head of arival Family, to allow Vito to move form Little Italy to Long Island.

6. 1938 Luca scared Les Halley, the Bandleader, into signing Vito's Contract releasing Johnny Fontane from his singing group. ("Brains or signature would be on the contract")

7. 1945 Luca penetrated the ranks of the Tattaglia Family, but was later eliminated by Virgil Sollozzo at Bruno Tattaglia's nightclub.

The first story is told to us by Filomena herslef, a maid for Don Tommasino, while Mike is staying with Dr. Taza in Sicily in 1947.