Originally Posted By: Ice
Does anyone else think that Michael was moving Heaven and Earth to apprehend Vincenzo Pentangeli??

Yes, I agree, b/c of the time issue. I don't see how it's possible for Vincenzo to have arrived in America so quickly. At the end of Michael's questioning, the Senator leading the proceeding says that the court will meet again at 10a.m Monday morning, at which time they will call a witness (Frankie) to refute Mike's testimony. So, we can infer that Michael's questioning was on Friday, right?? Thus, they would barely two days (if even that much) to put the plan into action.

So let's think about the sequence of events here: Michael and Tom go home Friday after the proceedings and have to piece together who the hell the surprise witness is. Tom makes some calls and figures out it's Pentangeli; Michael then asks to see Fredo. We see Michael and Fredo meet (during daylight hrs, perhaps Saturday morning??) and Michael then knows for certain that Questadt belongs to Roth, and that Frankie is the surprise witness. Thus, by this time, Michael has AT MOST about two days to get Vincenzo to America, but more than likely he only has about a day and a half. And I don't see it happening in such a short amount of time.

Frankly, I also think it's a stretch to assume that Michael would be able to come up with the idea so quickly -- he would have had to have come up with the Vincenzo plan within a cpl of hrs after learning about Frankie.

Anyone agree with my logic here?