Originally Posted By: Ice
Does anyone else think that Michael was moving Heaven and Earth to apprehend Vincenzo Pentangeli??

After Tom says that Vincenzo didn't even want to go dinner, that he just wanted to go straight home, Frankie says of his brother: "There's nothing that could get him out of that two-mule town." So how the heck did Michael even find him in that two-mule town, and how in the world did they get this man on a plane to the States in time for Michael's trial?

Frankie also says that his brother "could have been big here. He could have had his own family." So are we to assume that Vincenzo is somehow connected with the mob-world over in Sicily?

Not to mention that when Kay asks Michael where he is now Michael says on a plane back to Sicily. Pretty slick travel arrangements, especially in light of Tom Hagen's comment that
the guy came from the two mule town at his own expense. I bet he may have come on his own expense, nut I bet the Corleones reimbursed him and took care of the return flight. Hioe they were nice enough to send him First Class.

Also if you could never get him out of that two mule town, how is it that he had a passport?

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."