As I'm nearing the end of my current retrospective, I think season 6B cuts too many inexcusable corners to be counted as the best, most coherent corners - it certainly warrants another three or four episodes, for me. It does, however, boast some of the greatest single moments and scenes the show has ever produced: the drunken Monopoly game at Tony's birthday party ("Soprano Home Movies"); the entire sequences of scenes between Tony and Paulie in Miami, culminating on the boat with Tony frustrating himself because he has no good reason to kill Paulie ("Remember When"); Tony's further alienation of others around him, Chrissy ("Walk Like a Man" is a great episode), Carlo, Hesh and even Carmela (think of "Chasing It", and Tony's his unwarranted, cruel backlash to the first during a car ride, the humiliation and intimidation of the second over a loan, and the callous explosion of violence with the latter over a lost bet); AJ's suicide attempt and Tony's subsequent rescue; Tony almost killing Coco over the latter approaching Meadow; Phil's death (the most satisfying of the show); Agent Harris finally helping Tony; the final scene (best ever).

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?