Originally posted by Pherdy:
one thing that would be ruined though is the 'surprise' of Fredo's death near the end of GF II, because of Michael's confession to Lamberto

but otherwise everything you won't understand after seeing GFIII first, you will find out one or two movies later as if it was a murder-mystery

by the way, what did you vote yourself in your original poll?
In my excitment about making up my first poll, I forgot to vote blush Thanks for the reminder.

I voted to watch it in chronological order with the deleted scenes. Of course this only works if you have around 7 hours free grin Since I have, like most on the board, have seen the films countless times, I like watching in chronological order, something along the lines of a soap opera. In all honesty I do this in many sittings and not all at once, unless its a rainy Sunday after football season wink

I would advise someone that has never seen any of the films, to view them one by one in order of release [GFI, GFII, GF III]. I would think watching GF II, while being most enjoyable, might be a little confusing to the first time viewer. cool

I love my Chrysler and tuna fish sandwiches.