Originally Posted By: Patrick
Pennsylvania is coming up so soon. I think Clinton may win it. That is very unfortunate. I am really pulling for Obama in this election. He needs to win the PA Primary.

Hillary will very likely win PA by a comfortable margin, barring something unusual. She's been leading in the polls here since the primaries started. She has had much more of a presence here too.

I live in and travel throughout PA as part of my work, and I get the impression that her campaign is very well organized. The openings of her local campaign offices are well publicized and feature big names, and her appearances are enthusiastic and well received. Obama has had some visits to the Keystone State, but his ads emphasize voter registration as he's looking to maximize the young voters. I believe he's in State College today. Chelsea has been making appearances at many of the universities and colleges to try to capture some of the young vote.

The primary is more than a month away, and I'm sure things will heat up in the weeks to follow.

Last edited by klydon1; 03/17/08 09:31 AM.