I don't have a problem with Hillary's campaign, and feel that it has been cleaner than most. Considering the closeness of the race, I would expect more finger pointing from the candidates.
I think SB hit the nail on the head when she characterized the fact that she is in the political fight of her life. I would expect her to campaign zealously, and frankly I'd think less of her as a potential leader if she didn't.

The fact is that she and Obama have more in common than not, and it is their responsibility to illuminate their differences to the voting public, and this is done often through pointed hyperbole. i don't have a problem with her voicing out on Obama's inexperience and pointing out that eloquence doesn't necessarily mean substance. This just raises the debate and compels a response.

What people call dissension between the candidates is just democracy in action. It will leave no scars, and I have no doubt that Obama and Clinton will be fine after the nomination.

Our history is filled with dirty campaigns. This isn't one of them.

By the way, my doubts about Hillary are based in the mysterious 1996 appearance of her legal billing records in the White House after they were "missing" and coulcn't be found for two years.