She has no reason to stop now. She is going to win Pennsylvania (she is ahead and Fast Eddy Rendell will insure a victory), and she will go to the convention saying she won the "big states."

The sliming of Obama has begun with that picture of him in African garb and the muslim rumors. They are also going to pound him on his affiliation with that guy in Chicago who is going on trial for corruption....

The Clintons sliming someone for affiliating with unsavory characters reminds me of the line in GF III when Michael tells
Luchese his tactics are despicable and Luchese says, "That's quite an indictment coming from a Corleone."

McCain also has a nice trap set for Obama. A Year ago Obama said if the GOP nominee would run with public funds only he would do likewise. Of course since then they have changed the election rules allowing annonymously funded non-profits to advertise for whom they please, and a Supreme Court decision has
made it more difficult to control the messages these groups send out. Of course McCain would run on pubic funds, and he owuld let the GOP "swiftboat" Obama while claiming all the time he has nothing to do with it. McCain will try to make Mike Dukakis look like John Wayne compared to Obama.

To that end I like Howard Dean already going after McCain's ethics.

If Hillary gets the nomination, it will be WWIII between her and
McCain. RIght now she has some momentum, and Obama needs to stay
on message and keep giving speeches to big rallies, and ignore
the advice to tone it down. For the life of me I do not undertand why candidates get themselves in front runner positions and then listen to adviser who tell them not to be themselves.

The Dems in the general election, along with their surrogates will flood the airwaves with so many ads that half the population will think McCain's first name is Bush.

However it works out this is going to be one messy and hard fought election.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."