There was an interesting show on FoodTV tonight, "The Secret Life of Breakfast", it seems that most of the world see it as a snack than a meal. Italians just have "cafe e biscoti" (coffee and some sort of hard cookie/bread/biscuit), the French, coffee and croissant, danish have toast, jam, and a hot drink, but we seem to have toast, potatoes, bacon, meats, etc. I wonder if it was 1950s/60s marketing, or what thats all about... I personally never eat in the morning, probably because i get up at 9-10am, but by noon I am hungry and its usually toast, coffee, juice. That being said, I LOVE breakfast, I just never have it at breakfast, if I am lucky and on vacation I will have it closer to lunchtime. When I have "breakfast" its usually on a sunday and if i hit a diner I get it all, hashbrowns, eggs, meat, pancakes, etc. Otherwise, I eat breakfast once every 2-3 months. I guess I am just not a morning person and prefer to have my heaviest meal at sundown!

"There are 2 types of people in the world, Italian, and those who wish they were Italian."

# # # JRCX