And his FAMILY IS FURIOUS over it being released? Imagine the nerve of these people? This was a guy who was responsible not only for so many murders, but for hurting so many people with what he did in his life. And now HIS family wants privacy? They feel that his dignity has been compromised? What nerve!

I love this line by his daughter : "It's sad, really, since my father's last wish was to not have his grandchildren see him ravaged by cancer," said the younger Victoria, a mother of three.

\:o

What about all the children and grandchildren having to see photos of their dead fathers or grandfathers on the front of the newspapers, killed by the hand of a John Gotti? What about the last wishes of all those that he murdered or ordered the murder of?

I never had anything against Victoria Gotti, but now I think that she's become somewhat of a hypocrite. It was ok that she exploited and used her Father's name by adding it to the last name of her Children ( whose real last name is Agnello) in order to promote and make money with her Growing Up Gotti Show. Now all of a sudden she's preaching dignity and privacy.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.