Wow, tonight's episode of The Moment of Truth was pretty disturbing -- how personal they get with these questions! And WTF, even passing milestones as far as win-money, ONE lie and it's ALL gone! WTF is that, after sharing your deepest, darkest most embarrassing secrets on national television?

"Did you feel you were still in love with your ex during your wedding?" Yes - TRUE

"Did you have sexual relations with anyone other than your husband?" Yes - TRUE

(The Ex asks:) "Do you feel you should be with me instead of your husband (who's sitting right there)?" Yes - TRUE!

All questions like that, and she had like $200,000 or something on the line, then they asked, "Do you feel as if you're a good person?" (This is after we (and her family) already know she's stolen from work, cheated on her husband, etc) -- and she says YES and loses it ALL!

So instead of winning ANY money, she's basically told she should seek therapy. And her marriage is pretty much shot now (which she obviously wanted anyway). Unbelievable!

Gotta love it, though. ;\)

PS - Check out the application to be on the show. Who'd wanna answer all that knowing the worst would be announced on national TV? \:o

Last edited by J Geoff; 02/25/08 11:49 PM.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations