Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
DMC happens to be right. Like Irish or not, like his reviews or not, he is constantly subject to nasty verbal attacks at the hands of several cyber-bullies who get their virtual rocks off by belittling someone else. And, whether you like him or not, Irish has behaved like a gentleman and never taken the bait.

Whether it's 4 people or 8 people or 50 people is immaterial. It's rude. And by pointing it out, DMC did nothing wrong, and didn't deserve a nasty post from Don Andrew or Ronnie, especially since Ronnie seems to be the most consistently nasty person when it comes to Irish.

As for what DC wrote, he may have been a bit personal, but he's also got a point. If everyone else feels they have the right to air their grievances, why shouldn't he? If Geoff or SC find a problem with it, then I'm sure they'll let him know. SC is one of the most fair people I know when it comes to that.

That's my two cents.

My dear, its called "Ignore." That's how Irishman has not taken the bait. ;\)

Try it sometime.

BTW, if these bullies are so awful, how come they've never been given the axe? Besides, at least one of them has behaved since his last warning.