Originally posted by Constanzia:

I also agree that Luca was not being stupid by refusing to shake Sollozo's hand, in my opinion he did not shake it because that would have meant going against his Godfather, and as we see often, the godfather is the ONLY person or thing which shakes Brasi...

[ August 27, 2001: Message edited by: Constanzia ]

Actually, in my post I meant that it was stupid of Luca not to shake hands with Sollozzo. He was sent by Vito to infiltrate their plans and shaking Sollozzo's hands would mean that Luca was willing to make some extra money on-the-side. That didn't mean he betrayed his Don. By not-shaking sollozzo's hand, he signaled ill-will. We know about Sollozzo's intentions of killing Luca anyway, but Luca didn't know about it at the time (are you listening Luca?), and he should've shaken Virgil's hand.

"..Your youngest and strongest will fall by the sword.."

"...now you gotta speak more than one language to pull a heist..." Pudge Nichols

"...Never shall innocent blood be shed; yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The THREE shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeaful striking hammer of God..."