Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
 Originally Posted By: Don Andrew
 Originally Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone
Who do I respect? Irishman, for continuously coming back to a board even though there are about 8 immature kids who like to go out of their way to put him down just to try and make themselves feel better \:\/

Let's not even bring up some of the bullshit you've pulled.

I respect teh Chocolate Jesus.

Hey Don Andrew, why don't you try sticking chu head in chu culo and see if it fits!

If I, or Don Andrew, or anyone else were to tell you to stick your head up your ass you would delete our posts and give us threats of suspension or worse. But because you're a moderator and you add a gangster movie related accent (in this case, Scarface), it's supposed to be completely acceptable.

I happen to agree with DMC, I respect Irishman for his ability to ignore the abuse he takes from members here. But I am much more aggravated by people who are given power for a good reason but use it to make a scene as part of their power trip.

You're as bad as the people you moderate. The only difference is you have been given power to do so here. Be a little more open once and a while and you won't have people coming out of the woodwork to make a point or argue with you.

Fuck off mang. (<---- Scarface accent) ;\) \:p

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." -Calvin and Hobbes