Originally posted by Don Marco:
Originally posted by Ricardo:
[b]Anthony Coppola becomes Francesco Nippi in the movie, it was deleted of course.

Luca is NOT effective AT ALL in the movie, he looks like a BIG wuss who got choked out, he didn't shit the floor in the movie.

Sonny didn't plan to kill 5 families or Barzini. In the movie, he says (Deleted, of course) Philip Tattaglia, Bruno Tattaglia, Joe Tattaglia, Solozzo. He wants them all dead. He got his way with Bruno. Cuneo and were supposed to die in he elevator in the script.

As for Take the gun, leave the canoli, that wasn't even in the script let alone the book, that was pure Richard Castellano right there.

Tom and Sandra don't hook up in the movie.

Solozzo isn't big and scary in the movie. Tom thinks "He has BALLS!"

In the book Genco had two daughters, and no son. But Dominic Abbandando from GF3 is his son? Was Mrs. abbandando pregnant when he died? I think not!

So according to Puzo there's NO Vincent and NO Mary. hmm, Francis..Ford...ucci. I wonder where that came from? lol
When do Tom and Sandra hook up in the book? By the way, I think Sandra doesn't get enough credit for being a great looking woman.[/b]
Sandra is VERY sexy. They don't actually hook up, but they feel the mutual attraction.