To Don's Advisor :

As for the Corleones never suspecting Clemenza in the movie as compared to the book, you are right in reffering to the original Godfather I movie. However, in one of the special features, there is a scene, after the Don is shot, when Michael arrives at the Don's home, and Clemenza is sitting outside the Don's office while Sonny and Tessio are inside the office talking about who set up the Don. After Michael insists on sitting with them in this meeting, Sonny jokingly says to him something like " OK College boy, if your so smart, who set up the old man, Clemenza or Paulie? and Mike replies that it was Paulie, that Clemenza would never set up the old man. Sonny replies that he is right, and that it was Paulie because they had the Phones taped and found out that it was Paulie. I think that this was an important scene, and never should have been cut out from the original movie!

Don Cardi

" He's got me waiting in a lobby!"

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.