"I've put in hours and hours of time watching this great show and I feel like I've been robbed."

That about sums it up for some of us Whisper. It's ok to be disappointed in the ending. Perhaps its our fault as viewers for expecting "something" to happen. All the possibilities of how Tony and his family would end up kept us all talking. Maybe Tony wouldn't die, but maybe some kind of punishment for his crimes. Or, maybe one of his children would somehow get into the family, or perhaps it would have been Carm taking a turn in a tense storyline; or a betrayal by Silvio or Paulie. Nah, that's no good. If something happened in any of those areas, and "THEN" it ended with a life goes on type theme, that would have good, but they assumed a big buildup and then a "nothing" ending was better.

I've now watched the ending 3 times and am disappointed each time. \:\/ Chase blew it IMHO. Can't see watching it anymore will make me feel any differently.

However, even with all that being said, This is one of my all time favorite shows, in spite of the season finale. It was always fun discussing each episode. \:\)

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 02/17/08 10:32 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon