Susan Sarandon
Kate Winslet
Steve Buscemi
Mandy Moore
Mary-Louise Parker
Aida Turturro (Janice Soprano)
Christopher "Fucking" Walken
Eddie Izzard

...and those are just the names that I know!

So WTF happened? Did all these stars owe him huge amounts of money or something? I just had to take a break halfway through (somehow I lasted 45 minutes!) just to clear my head as to WTF is possibly going on in this thing. I actually wondered that a mere 15 minutes into it when Gandolfini broke into song and dance (!!). And after realizing Aida is not playing Gandolfini's sister, but daughter??! Sarandon looks younger than she does in this!

And neither Soprano star has changed 1 ounce of their Soprano characters to try something new apparently. \:\/ Maybe that makes it a bit bizarro.

The entire time I'm wondering (and still wondering) if either I'm just too damn stupid, or, if this is the most brilliant thing ever.

But then Walken sang a song, too. \:\/

Dubya Tea Eff?

Ah. Guess I'll see if I can get thru the second half...

(To Be Continued...)

PS - Kinda made it thru the second half, but certainly not easily. I'll have to see this a couple/few more times before I figure it out I'm afraid.

No Rating yet! But certainly not 3/5 (NetFlix) or 3.2/5 (IMDb) yet...

Last edited by J Geoff; 02/16/08 04:00 AM.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations