Originally Posted By: J Geoff

Seinfeld is great... but Curb Your Enthusiasm is greater!

I tend to agree. That's taking nothing away from Seinfeld. To me, both shows demonstrate the sheer brilliance of Larry David, the co-creator/writer. I think Seinfeld is one of the most influential shows in television history, but it's always debatable as to what was the best show of all-time. That is more of a personal preference thing. I think it ranks up with the best shows like Honeymooners, All in the Family, Cheers, MASH, I Love Lucy, Bob Newhart).

Off the top of my head, my Top 5 Seinfelds are (not in order):
1. The Marble Rye
2. The Chicken Roaster
3. The Opposite
4. Soup Nazi
5. The Hot Tub

Everyone who likes Seinfeld should check out Curb Your Enthusiasm. Season 6 was the most recent season on HBO and just came out on DVD. Larry, in real life, split with his wife. On the show this past season, his wife left under hilarious circumstances.

Rent it your local library or at Blockbuster. But like Seinfeld and the Sopranos, start with Season One. There are only 10 episodes per year. Some great Seinfeld cameos from Elaine, George, and some character actors who appeared in 1 or 2 Seinfelds (including Bookman the Library cop, the Wig Master, and the woman Jerry was making out with while watching "Schindler's List" ).