I enjoyed that article. Thank you for bringing the subject up. In my opinion, I agree with what the writer said about how the "black guy" relates the Cuban more than the Italian because they are of color and a political refugee. I have that special anniversary 2-disc set of Scarface and on the second disc it has a "special" on how the rappers and hip-hoppers relate to the infamous Tony Montana and how the film influenced them. Well, I can understand that, but these "artists" are calling themselves "Corleone" and "The Godfather" and "Bugsy" and many many more...Well, It's kind of bull. But that's my opinion. I don't like the fact that these people that smoke their weed and sniff their coke and act like idiots compare themselves or are trying to be these characters. I have so much to say on the matter, but I don't want to offend anyone or cause a fight or debate... So on this note, I am done.

You know, we always called each other good fellas. Like you said to, uh, somebody, :You're gonna like this guy. He's all right. He's a good fella. He's one of us.: You understand? We were good fellas.