Many I can relate to, if not for me personally for my parent's generation.

You have at least 5 cousins living in the same town or
on the same block. All five of those cousins are named after your grandfather or grandmother. (i.e. I have 3 cousins and myself, named Ann, all after the same grandmother)

You are on a first name basis with at least 8 banquet
hall owners (I didn't but my parents & in-laws did)

There were more than 28 people in your bridal party. (not 28, but my cousin had 13.)

You netted more than $50,000 on your first communion. (ok, not quite that much, but money was a "standard" gift for first communions and I did pretty well.

And you REALLY, REALLY know you're Italian when:

Your grandfather had a fig tree. (My great uncle did)

You eat Sunday dinner at 2:00. (All the time growing up, Sunday dinner was at 2:00. We even got to drink soda on Sunday)

Your mom's meatballs are the best. Absolutely \:\)

You've been hit with a wooden spoon or had a shoe thrown at you.

Clear plastic covers on all the furniture. (my mom always had the living room couch in the plastic. I hated it. We always hung out in the family room, but had to tread cautiously in the living room.

You know how to pronounce "manicotti" and "mozzarella."

You fight over whether it's called "sauce" or "gravy." (only here on the BB. Everyone I know calls it sugo) ;\)

You've called someone a "mamaluke." Ha ha....my dad would occasionally say that word and told us not to say it.

And you understand "bada bing". [/i]

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon