I agree with both of you guys on the influence in the hip hop community. I think the special edition DVD has some kinda 'feature' (I won't even dare to call it special or a bonus) but they have all these rappers saying how this movie has inspired or influenced them and their lives. Do I really care!? Is it going to help me sleep at night that my favorite movie of all time influenced Method Man!?? Furthermore, does anybody outside the hip hop community even care? I agree with you in that it is overrated in that respect. Gang bangers act like it's the Holy Grail of movie making when all they've ever seen is The Cookout, Paid In Full or some other story like that. Not to mention I've seen a lot of them try to act Italian like in The Godfather or Goodfellas. I've been listening to a lot of Notorious BIG as of late and all I keep hearing is how "I'm a Goodfella" or Little Kim saying "I'm a Goodfella kinda lady!" WTF is a 'goodfella kinda lady!?" confused You'r not Italian, you're not Tony Montana, you're not Vito Corelone, you're not Michael Corleone, you're not Al Pacino, you're not Marlon Brando, and you're not Robert De Niro! mad