Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
I don't know, Capo. What about people like Hitler or Idi Amin?? What about Charles Manson or Ted Bundy? Do you truly believe that they won't have to pay for what they did for all eternity?

I'm an agnostic, and I believe anyone who says they know what's truly out there is incredibly arrogant, be they a religious fanatic or an atheist. At this moment, I assume that the human race, like any species, exists primarily to procreate and prolong its existence, and that nothingness follows life. When it can be proven otherwise to me, I'll accept it.

I don't feel the need to scare myself into being a good person with notions of Heaven or Hell; I think the entire spectrum of human emotion is enough reason to treat others as equals. The idea of wrecking someones ego or spirits or whatever is terrifying enough in itself.

And, if I assume nothingness follows life, we may as well enjoy the time we have alive, so why would I spoil that for another human being?

One question though; if Hitler believed that what he was doing was for the betterment of mankind, the world... If he truly believed he was doing a good thing, does this make him worthy of an eternity in Hell in the eye's of God?

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."