Originally posted by Don Cardi:
What Bubble head is trying to say is that there were messages in Scarface about greed, jealousy, trust, mistrust, love, hate, power, friendship, envy, etc. Bubblehead, I agree with you that it was more than just a movie about an immigrant rising to power in the drug world. It was about a poor immigrant thirsting for the American dream and in his quest to acheive success in America we see him love and hate at the same time, become more power hungry, become more greedy, hurtful not only to his enemies or those who got in the way of his climb to success, but also to those he loved. Obvliously his hard life in Cuba had hardened him and once he tasted the freedoms of America, tasted the unlimited opportunities provided to him in America, he became an out of control steamroller who would not stop no matter what the cost! He had a compulsive personality. And his hardened heart, his continous drive to acheivement, his greed of not ever having enough, and his confidence that turned into arrogance all cost him his relationships with those that he loved, and his hubrus combined with all these other traits were what eventually contributed to his downfall!

Don Cardi cool
after reading this i give you a standing ovation!! That was one of the top 3 best descriptions of Scarface. Very very good!

Don't call me baby. I'm not your baby.