St. Louis Rams Owner Georgia Frontiere died. Did anyone have her or are we still batting 0?

I do not often speak ill of the dead, but this woman deserves to ot in hell. She was married 7 times, the sixth to Carroll Rosenbloom, then owner of the Baltimore Colts. She had two kids with him. Mr. Rosenbloom was an avid swimmer, yet he "drowned" in very calm seas behind his beachfron house in Florida. There have been rumors of fould play, but nothing was ever proven.

The first thing this woman did was screw hs children from other marriages out of their share of their inheritance, and because Mr. Rosenbloom had given her more than one half ownership in the then L.A. Rams for which he swapped the Colts for tax reasons, his "grieving widow" used it as a way to cut off the rest of his kids and get his money for herself. Instead of having a funeral she staed a "celebration of his life" in Beverly Hills a few weeks after his death. His own family did not get invited. IN attence were a large assortment of B List Hollywood types, and she was already carrying on with men.

Later she moved the team from L.A. and her next husband got himself indicted and jailed for tax evasion. Standing by her man as she always did, she divorced him.

May she rot in hell for all eternity.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."