Originally posted by Sonny Forelli:
Tonys death should have been done differently too. The only part out of the entire movie that i didnt enjoy was him being shot in the back by a guy we didnt see for more then a minute, previous to tonys death
I think that by having Tony killed that way, by that character, made his death more interesting! Here he was being shot at by an army of hit men, and they couldn't take him out. Instead he basically takes a majority of them out himself. Then it takes only guy, a professional who is calm, cool and collective, to take Tony out! In retrospect I believe that the whole raid on Tony's house was orchestrated that an army of men would come at him from the front, pull him into a gun battle, and all the while the best hitman of the whole crew would be the insurance, the ace in the hole, sneaking up from behind in case the army of hitman could not take Tony out. It worked. I think that the ending was perfectly written. I would not have enjoyed it if the team of hitman would have been the ones to kill Tony. It would have taken away from what Tony's character was really all about.

"Chu Whores!" "I take chu all to hell!"

Don Cardi cool

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.