Originally Posted By: Longneck
There's not many things as awesome as a warm Krispy Kreme donut.

The BEST donuts ever made. Unfortunatley they OVER franchised their stores and saturated the market with too many stores and they hurt themselves and the franchisees. That's why so many closed almost as fast as they opened. A shame because they make a really great donut. I love their donuts.

Dunkin Donuts don't even come close. It's too bad that Krispy Kreme had such poor marketing becuase I think that if they had marketed their products and their stores the right way, similar to the way that Dunkin Donuts once did, they would have given Dunkin Donuts a run for their money.

While I enjoy Dunkin Donuts coffee, their service has declined quite a bit. And I blame it on the fact that they've become to diversified in what they sell, now adding pizza and sandwiches to their menu. In my opinion the addition of these items to their menu has detracted from the fast, quality service that they once were known for.

What used to be an in and out experience buying a cup of coffee at a Dunkin Donuts has now turned into waiting 10 minutes for that same cup of coffee because they're caught up making sandwiches and pizzas! Dunkin Donuts Pizza? Nah, I'll pass. Stick to what made you what you are is my motto. Coffee, donuts and quick service.

As for this topic, Starbucks, I've NEVER been impressed with their OVER PRICED COFFEE which by the way is nothing more than OVER ROASTED/COOKED coffee blends. In my opinion their coffee is not that good.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.