Thanks for the quick reply SB. I understand your situation. Yet it is early enough still to discuss a location and to add/subtract a name or reservation she we decide on one.

To make things easier, I'm totally open to Geoff picking a location each year. I trust he'd be fair and it would eliminate the back and forth here. After all, it's the meet that matters and there are many cities I haven't seen yet that may be fun.

Or, another possiblility is to post a list several cities/sites and somehow randomly have a drawing as to where. Is it possible to do have the computer draw a city? That way it'll be settle quickly. We just need to choose cities we would like to have it in. As a matter of fact we could save the cities we all choose and then draw each year, eliminating last year's city. I like that idea. Or is that too lame? \:\/

Anyone else want to add their two cents?

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon