Members of the BB:

In my composition class, we were assigned to write a comparative essay. I chose to write my essay comparing the Chicago Outfit to the American Cosa Nostra. I know some of the fundamental differences (different people, different structures, history, etc.) but I would be greatly appreciative if you could help me on maybe some of the more in-depth differences and similarities. I've planned on doing some research on my own, but I am aware of how informative people are on these boards, thus I've refused to let such a precious resource go to waste. I will be working on the paper off and on this weekend, as the rough draft will be due Monday, but won't be turned in until Wednesday, so I have basically a week to come up with stuff.

Grazie!

"Any American who is prepared to run for president should automatically, by definition, be disqualified from ever doing so"-Gore Vidal
"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and enemy of growth"-John Fitzgerald Kennedy
"The reason the mainstream is thought of as a stream is because of its shallowness"-George Carlin