Originally Posted By: MaryCas
Hampshire will be more about economics, so Obama and Huck will slip there.

Regarding change, I remember back in '76. The country had gotten over the Nixon years with Ford providing stability, but the country still wanted change, thus Jimmy Carter was elected. The same could happen with Obama. The demographics of America have changed. It shoJust to add to some observations and comments....Friday, Imus had Tim Russert on his radio shows commenting on the caucuses...in brief the cry for change, the Christian conservatives and the young vote were the big factors. Hillary, McCain, et al are seen as the old political machine. Obama is appealing to the young voters and to women (more than Hillary as previously stated). Iowa is more about social change where New uld be interesting.

Doesnt look that way for Obama Mary. He is on fire. The change mantra is nothing new. JFK, Carter, Reagan and Clinton have all ridden it to the White House.RFK rode it to his grave. What is surrising is that for all their poliical savvy the Clintons didn't pick up on this. Maybe they are old and out of touch.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."