Well, let's face it, you can thank Ross Perot for getting Clinton into the White House.

When I registered to vote, I didn't declare a party. It sort of sucks, because I can't vote in any primaries. However, I am that elusive voter that all the candidates want to woo, so you would be AMAZED at the amount of literature I get in the month of October.

I think that nobody should vote along party lines. I think that people should vote for the candidate that A. Speaks to them and represents their views and B. Would also be the best for the country at the time.

Although traditionally I don't lean towards Republicans, mostly because of the ProLife/ProChoice issue, I think that a man like Rudy Giuliani might not be a bad choice. I have to know more about his views, but I say that because I think that, above all, this country needs a leader right now, and he has proven himself in that area. Right or wrong, disagree with much of what he did or not, in the month of September, 2001, he proved himself the man that most of the world turned their eyes to. And I think that we could use that right now.

Does that mean I'd vote for him?? Too soon to tell.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club