Discuss anything related to New Year's New Years Eve, resolutions, hopes, dreams for the upcoming year,etc.

Randomly, for me, this is one New Year's I won't have "quit smoking" as a resolution. \:\)

It started out, for me, with my first grandson birth on Jan. 6 (yes, right on Geoff's/Zia's birthday) and you can't top that. My family is healthy and doing well, I got to see my parents and siblings just last month. Can't ask for more. \:\)

I personally am looking forward to the next election in Nov, hoping for a new beginning and a President that can get us out of the shithole we are left in (or at least begin to).

What are your resolutions, hopes for the New Year, and any experiences in the past year that were good/bad that you want to share?

Happy New Year everyone. Hope all of you have the best year ever.

TIS

Edit: See my next post for the Time's Square greeting info. I noticed that after I started the thread. \:\/

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 12/30/07 12:45 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon