I just purchased and watched (again) The Bourne Idenity. And, I don't feel like scrolling back to see if I went into detail commenting on it so I'll just refresh my comments if I did. \:p

Briefly, for those who do not know, Jason Bourne was picked up, floating at sea with two bulletholes in his back. He had no idea who he was or what had happened to him. He soon discovered that he had a bank security box with several different passports/Id's, and lots of money; Seems to have the aability to size people up quickly; AND that there were people out to get him. This along with having the capabilities to kick some serious butt. \:o He meets a woman while on the run who ends up reluctantly (at first anyway) his partner while on the run as well as a girlfriend. When it comes time for this girl to have the option of leaving and going on her own, she tells Jason, "you'll forget all about me." Jason replies, "How can I forget you, you're the only one I know?" The rest of the film his a wonderful cat/mouse, action-filled chase theme. \:\)

I only wish I had seen t his at the theater on the big screen. This was about my 3rd vewing and I found just as exciting as the first two viewings. One of my favorite movies. \:\) For me that says a lot, because I am not a big purchasesr of movies. I knew I wanted this one right after seeing it the first time.

I have all three in the series and intend to watch Bourne Supremacy and then Ultimatum next.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 12/30/07 11:25 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon