Well, I got back home about an hour ago after a very nice dinner with my family. It was especially nice because we did a lot of reminiscing of Christmas's past and shared old photo albums, etc. and had a lot of laughs. I'll tell you though, I don't want to eat for a week. I'm so full. It was a very long day and I think all the eating made me tired. \:p It's good to be back home.

Santa was very good to me. I got perfume, jewelry, two sweaters, gift certificates, Bourne Supremacy video(which I was looking forward to getting)money (from my parents).

Cute little sidenote: My youngest grandaughter (3yrs) opened one of her gifts which was a dog with batteries that speaks, sits on command, burps (this dog even pees, if you can believe that) Her comment after she opened it was "this is what I wanted my whole life." So cute!!! 3 yrs old and that's what she dreamed of her whole life.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 12/25/07 09:58 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon