Gridiron Playoff Challenge

http://games.espn.go.com/nflpc/frontpage

Group: Gangster BB
Passw: Corleone

Don't think we've played this before?

"Each week, you'll pick two quarterbacks, two running backs, two wide receivers, a tight end, a kicker and a defense, aiming for the top overall point total at the conclusion of the NFL's four-week playoff run. Prices do change each week, just as they do during the regular-season Gridiron Challenge, so forecasting early bargains is a key to the game. Also, unlike the regular-season Gridiron Challenge, you'll be able to set a lineup for only three of the four playoff weeks. Once the Conference Championships kick off in Week 3, your lineup will lock in."

There will be a total of three (3) locking periods during this game: 1) Wild Card Weekend, 2) Divisional Weekend, 3) Championship Weekend. Each roster slot will lock at the scheduled kickoff of each individual football player's game.

Wild Card Weekend (Jan. 5-6)

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations